19 April 2009

Omg .

Awww .
My Panda eye getting more seriously le =x
Hard to sleep nowadays .
Am i thinking many ?

When i wake ,
I think i can play com on whole noon ,
After tat planing going out on nite .
I only can tell myself
'' Tats its a dreaming ''
=.=

Cox sis asking me go out

Afterthat rushing bath,

Go Mv for meet ppl awhile to pass the lens .

Thats stranger ,I'm SHY .


Then accompany sis go time square .

We go eat Kenny Rogers .

And Crazy Shopping thr .

My $100 *fly away ady* T.T


We about 6pm going to reach home ,

I still havent decide wanna go which side .

Confuse .


At home ,i feel feeling nt well .

tiredddd .lazy go .

I'm Sorry ._.

For didt go that bbq party.


Then after dinner at home .

about 9'30pm fren coming my hse to fetch me out to yum cha actually .

but we go NEW IOI Mall .

My hand n eye CNT STOP IT ! DAMN !

Buy again >.<

I oso no eye to see le =x

Only shop 2shops onli we went .

Cox late already , other shops closed

Nxt time i must go agn . I havent walk thr enought weiihh !!


Afterthat 11pm,

since we wan go eat A&W .

wowww . Many ppls thr .

Almost FULL .

then we dissapointed to back home .



Its Okay `

Today now feel damn tired already .

Somemore I hope Can have a SWEET DREAM tonight .

;]





????????????
Question marks .
No Means NOTHINGS .


Maybe
Tats , Not Let It Be .







No comments:

Post a Comment