08 May 2009

Suckss !

My life its feaking Sucks !!
Feaking HOT right now .

Its no one will cares about me
bla bla bla .

buta one .
got help say no help `
then FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE looo .
Do for nothings back to me .
DENG !

teacher say didt borrow mine digital camera
finally bring here n there .
I am exam-ing , teacher taking manyy pics from others classesss -.-
I'M THE MOST STUPID IN THIS WORLD !

also not your own camera watt !
fcuk off laa !
since teacher say 'DIDT BORROW '
lie ppl one .
tat means same as 'BORROW' wat !
Fcuk la . oweself DIDT HAVE dont go n borrow ppl want laaa !
GO BUY LAA .DENG !

Somemore , bring my USB back home .
Monday teacher dissapear d lo think so `
leave skul -.- then I matiiiiiiiiiiiiii
OHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GODSSSSSSSSSSSS !

USB a USB a `
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo
how how ?!
no need use jorrrr lo .
Sighhhh


Is it for nothings ?
you'r not caring my feeling
Just be watever u like
............... =x



.

No comments:

Post a Comment