02 May 2009

Bee`



I miss that moments
Our first meet , day & date .
First of may .

Thanks for giving me a Happi Happii Happiii Day .
Its worth , coz ily
wont regret forever .

I miss you so muchhhh
untill hard to fall aslp >.<
ahha =x

I'm a not so very perfect on it
I'm always bring-ing u sadness
I'm sorry sorry sorry
I'm useless

I'm cares-ing u , when u'r sick
I'm moody-ing , when u'r no mood
I'm need-ing u , when i sad
I'm miss-ing u , when i lonely
I'm love-ing u , lovely

I'm Yours .

Wrote for you Here (:

Be Happy , dnt sad bee <3
ily , iny , imy .
mwhs



______________________________________________________________

My Handphone Lost
Diu laa `who steal os0 x tau >.<
Hoping who steal my phone de
go to HELL laa !!
DENGGG !
FCUK !
DIE FASTER LA YOU !

I miss you aaaaaa my fon a my fon !
my bday present no jor .

T.T

Use Nt longg than half year eii
now no hp using anymore for few WEEKS ? SO BOREDDDDDDDD
less 1 thgs frm me NOW
no security sence = c

who wan find me , find me at msn luu .
sobbbb T.T

at least can contact at msn only
if nottt ! going to matii loo .
>.<

no mood ._. buaibye


No comments:

Post a Comment