23 August 2009

DEAD FISHY WEEK .







Hurayyy ~

Finished exam luu .

= c

LOLss !






the whole week ,
My time so FULL FULL FULL noh =x
super enrichment .__.
sleeping time os0 not enuf for me .
24 hrs : slept 2 hrs more ONLY
n super super TIRED sei me !

DEAD liaoooo DEAD liaoooo ~~

become a panda bear jorrr .
have a BIG panda eye
==

wuwuuwuwuwuuu

T______T










Finally friday midnitex had finished all july batch lens .
wrote all the parcel form before slept @@
slept on 0300 am x|
like a dead fishy d ...

the next day , sat `
sis woke me up on 1030 ==
going midvalley for COD parcels .
omg .
My eye @@ liaoooooo .

sista belanja me eat Sushi King .
ahhaha ~
reach home , mami home making sushi agn
the whole day eat sushi ~
LOLs .


finally can rest whole day at home le
>______<



Started enjoying mine holidays
=)





No comments:

Post a Comment