08 September 2009

SICK ><

The last week
with 'red hair' to skul only the first day and the last day,
I thought that wont so obvious
but then they all say so OBVIOUS ,
OMG ~~


really no one prefect catch me ;p
finised skul , I go to telephone dad pick me cox puasa i forgotten =='''
then let discipline teacher saw dou and she didt scold me so loud
just say say and ask and asking ><

swt . i keep saying back home dye back black okay ,
when I go down of skul walking outside @@
wtx? all so many strange eyes see-ing my hair
'___________'

when reach home 2pm go take bus alone to take monorail to sungai wang meet my elder sis thr
she just finis skul n meet thr together to maybank buzy about the current acc having a problems while 4pm ask sis to watson buy the black colour for dye back my hair

then sis fetch me to petaling street have lunch and
went back home .

at nitex sis help me dye back my hair =x
seeeeeeeeeeee
i am guai guai lui one =)
hheheeee








The next day

early morning teacher was waiting me reach skul like tat and check me
hair , hair colour , hair clip , ear stick , nails
nvm luuu ~
><



skip ~~~











Saturday,
went sungai wang with elder sis
YEAHHH ~
she brought me, mine present already ^^
clothers , bag , and sandal .
I Like it so muchhhh
Thanks you sista . LOVE you so much !



Sunday,
mv with elder sis again
i was already abit bit feeling nt weel
I thought was nothing ,then didt care it
sista brought me a things to present me also .
about 79.90 bucks ><
Thank you so muchhhh sis `

I os0 paiseh u brought me many things and add up
many = 300 + bucks d
really feel my elder sis really really treat me so GOOD !
gan dong gan dong =')



NOW ,
I sick jorr ;'(
so bad , really that seriously ..
sunday untill today still keep flu n fever
HOT and Cold and sweatin
><

faint blurr all the time @@
today ponteng at home rest bcox of sick T.T
I am not H1N1 o !
dont scared me yaa ...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment