13 October 2009

wed
my aunt come to stay at my house for few days ,

thurs
go sungai wang ,times square n low yat .
so tiredd day .
n keep eat eat eat ><
everydays eat about 4meals .
omg ~ follow my aunt eat will make me fattt sei
Grrrrrr !

friday
my aunt wake me up pui her go jogging early morning n breakfast =='''
so fulllllllllllllllll and afternoon went midvally .

saturday
at home help sis working about contact lens for 2 days

sunday ,
I make the kitchen almost wanna burn my house
OHH NO ~ lucky didn't .
phewwwwwwww ~~

monday go to times square pos office to sent those all parcels
109 parcels =='''
then 6pm more wif sis n aunt go petaling street ,
buy ah gua ' n go eat asam laksa .
then reach home at 9pm
rest while go ss2 pm , back on 11pm ><

tireddddddddd @@



today early morning 4am
my aunt had a flight back to sibu
tataaaaaa ;(


I ady 2weeks more didt go to skul .
now holidays myself ^^


next next week 26th oct final exam D;

No comments:

Post a Comment