23 November 2009

my tired ghost face = C (UGLY)

ytd slept at 4am ,
woke on 1pm =) damn tiredd .
sleep more ..more tired ahh @@

at home so damn sienz
mummy cook my fav duck ;P
yum yum
yummyy ~~

4pm out wif sis go sw , full of parking omg @@
parking at times square .
let's hang in times ,

I brought one dress .
sis brought vest , leggings , clothes ...
reach home at 6pm ++

my elder sis keep on trying n trying .

--
--
--

see >>
( ps its so messyy )

she's cute facee ._. ahha ,

shyt =x
i curi curi post this ..
omg @@ if she know i dieeeee .

are this pic not nice ? =x

babee today so guaii zai
study the whole day ;P
anddddd ~
I miss you so muchh here .
like a baby and sleep so early

Tmr spm math papers,
wishh you all luck ;P
all the bestt babe

mwahh ,
goodnights .

No comments:

Post a Comment