30 November 2009

yeahh ho


sunday ,
went shopping wif elder sis .
weeessss

damn longgg time didt go shop jo ><
behh tahannn ahhh !
but oso need hann dit ah !

went sw dulu , the road block jo !
yishhh then parking at times square luu
walking to sw , go 7 eleven buy drinks THEN .

I cnt open the can untill the can tat thgs punn spoiled jo
oMGG ~ then my sis help me open lol .
her big finger suck to inside then pull out ><
her finger keep bleeding and bleeding so manyyy .

Ouchh . sure so pain one @@
sorry niaa . its me too stupid jo lol !
open the can oso cannot open ==
sighh , guo yi bu qu dimm

then shopp untill 7pm bak home lu ._.
we brought a new shirt for vivi ;P
a red t-shirt half geh like tat , ahhahha , so cutee na when she wear it .

and i saw vivi fuck my mom leg afternoon ,
then midnitex she fuck my leg ><
OMG @@ my leg really sangat flower jo lol
and so so so painnnnnnnn T.T

ps*
i knoww this post so dirty laaaa ;P


No comments:

Post a Comment