27 April 2010



24 /4

today might be late abit ,
went midvalley for kim chii , and find things .
go top shop have a look , then me n joey go isetan the garden find my classmate for ask her bring me to a shop and ask she pay the lens money .
Gossh , she forgot bring ==
me n joey go a shop buy somethings .* secret*
hehhh .

after that kimm chii , yummy ~
sorry for yen , she alone at times square waiting us ><
maybe yen duno we eat at there .
after eat we rush to take bus , monorail to times square sw find yen

walk untill tired le
jmei find me for awhile pay me the lens money then she back le .
yen accompany us untill 5pm she bak alone too .
me n joey keep walk walk .

while 6pm we take monorail ,lrt to bak tmn jaya .
the lrt door suddenly close folder us le
D;
joey shout so loudddd @@
LOL, a uncle help me pull she in lrt .
==

then we reached a & w , eat dessert and take away .
we sat there for chit chat while waiting she aunt take us back .
the whole day joey keep annoying many n many
sigh ~ bcox of she cnt see her's bf for a day only and no ppl ready a car to accompany her .
GOSHHH ~

HELP .

A tiring day ><






No comments:

Post a Comment