21 April 2009

Ponteng



Today ,
Reach school late .
Wif my friends stand at back of hall during Assembly again .

After assembly ,
At class ,classmate keep on calling me .
Diana , Diana , Diana ..............................
I'was buzying receiving money .

Ahhhh .
My classmate !
Soooooo Bothersome !
>.<

Stupiak ! WTF ?

Dunno which the ***** wanna change it '
Our places changed like during exam .
Tats gud maybe .
Can concentrate of us ` xD
LOL .

Today only have 2 lesson for us ,
Should be 3pm . we back from 1'10pm .
Teacher absent ,
We missed a half day for mpv period
T.T

TODAY just a BOREDDDDDDDD day !
always can do only ponteng
and eat at class xD



Maybe ,

I'm Just a toy for you !
When u're feel lonely , only will think about me .


Its that a real love ?


I hope you WONT .

._.

No comments:

Post a Comment