21 April 2009

Mpv


When in classroom ,
I feel tired and boring . . .
Cox Chinese ppls only have 4 .
Others absent today .
Less joke less noisy `So quiet =x

After 2 periods .
We went Mpv room xD
Teacher present . Yeahhh . Tats good !

We after recess class all no teachers teach us .
Damn many teachers are absent .
So my form teacher talking our class for during Mpv whole day in school
ahaha !

We first day learnt washing 'customer' hair .
Dry and perm curly hair .

I'm the customer partner with friend ,
when perm my hair .
I feel so damn no mood already !
Almost cry
>.<

WTF?!

School shampoo nt good , making my hair so dryness n dryness .
Somemore perm curl more CURL
And my hair short not suit for big curl .
look like more autie laaa me !
UGLY !
look like more OLD LADY .
I HATE IT !!!

I'm the ''white mouse''
Ohhhhhhh Myyyy Godnessssssss !

Fortunaly `
after washed it will no more .
heheee .


Fella all perfect `
Bcoz of wanna making money .
A whole week recess time , by side put a 'big n clear' speaker thr -.-
Waiting for us to order songs from them .
Speaker not Clear not enought Loud weiih !
Swt .



.

No comments:

Post a Comment